• Wendover Parish Council

Reporting Incidents

With the recent influx of vandalism and noise nuisances in Wendover, the Parish Council would like to remind residents the importance of reporting incidents of vandalism, noise nuisances and anti-social behaviour immediately to Thames Valley Police on 101, this is a non-emergency number, or by emailing WendoverNHPT@thamesvalley.pnn.police.uk or via their website https://www.thamesvalley.police.uk/

Please don’t wait for someone else to report something, the more frequent reports, the more the police can prioritise and address ongoing issues!

26 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

28th January 2022 EKFB working on behalf of HS2 have produced a newsletter summarising their current work planned for the next couple of months.

24th January 2022 From Wednesday 26th January EKFB will be undertaking further CCTV drainage surveys in the area between the Small Dean roundabout and Rocky Lane, there will be a lane closure and temp