To report a fault in the village regarding Street Lights, Road Repairs, Grass Cutting, Hedgerows & Overhanging Trees, Street Litter Bins and dog bins please see below: 

Highway Street lights (Reporting authority BCC)

To report a street light not working on the main arterial Road through the village

- London Road/Aylesbury Road/Tring Road/Ellesborough Road

Street lights - all other village street lights (Reporting authority WPC)

To report a street light not working on all other streets within the village (with the exception of London Road/Aylesbury Road/Tring Road/Ellesborough Road)

Highways issues (Reporting authority BCC)

To report pot holes, curb stones, blocked drains, road markings, and pavements

Overhanging trees and hedgerows (Reporting authority WPC)

To report any overhanging trees or hedgerows on roads or footpaths and overgrown verges within the village area only. 

Bins/litter (Reporting authority AVDC)

To report any overflowing bins in the village (excluding the parks).

Park bins are a matter for the parish council so please contact for any issues with park bins.